As a reminder, don't eat unknown plants and never eat non-edible plants! There are many plants that could be harmful in the garden it is important for gardeners to be able to identify edible and non edible plant. With the heavy rainfall and storms this year we have a lot of overgrowth around the garden. Now that the rains have stopped we are beginning to remove the extra grass and weeds from paths and community areas. A lot of poison hemlock plants that have appeared in the garden this year from windblown seed. It's important for gardeners to know how to identify this plant to avoid any ingestion. Here is a video to help you learn about how to identify poison hemlock. https://www.eatweeds.co.uk/is-it-hemlock-or-cow-parsley.